Discover the longuest liqueur cellar in the world.
A classic visit combining 400 years of history, the discovery of the stills, the guided tour of the cellars, and finally a touch of sweetness while tasting the famous liqueurs.
1. The historic part is freely visited on 500 m² of exhibition with a film on the history of the manuscript at the origin of the Chartreuse.
2. The guided tour of the Cellar: with a guide you will discover all the aspects of the Chartreuse manufacture inside the longest liquor cellar in the world
3. Tasting: in our tasting room, our team will make you taste the liqueur.
Time of visit advised: 1h15
Translation in English available.
Guided tours in English:
A guided tour in English is organized every day at 12:00 in June, July and August.
Limited to 10 people per group, price 15 € per person (to be paid on site at the shop or online)
OPEN ALL YEAR LONG (except December 25th and January 1st )
⇒ The visit of the cellars will be exceptionally closed on Wednesday, September 5th 2018.
Last entry at 5:15 pm
Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 am to 6.30 pm
– From March to June 15th and from September 15th to October 31st :
from 10.00 am to 12.30 am and from 2.00 pm to 6.30 pm
– From November to February :
from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm and from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
The classical tour in French is offered (free)
Caves de la Chartreuse
10 Boulevard Edgar Kofler
04 76 05 81 77
|Discover here the Facebook page of the Chartreuse Cellars|