Discover the longuest liqueur cellar in the world.
A classic visit combining 400 years of history, the discovery of the stills, the guided tour of the cellars, and finally a touch of sweetness while tasting the famous liqueurs.
– The guided tour of the Cellar: with a guide you will discover all the aspects of the Chartreuse manufacture inside the longest liquor cellar in the world
– Tasting: in our tasting room, our team will make you taste the liqueur.
Time of visit advised: 1h15
Translation in English available.
Guided tours in English:
A guided tour in English is organized every day at noon in June, July and August.
Limited to 10 people per group, price 20 € per person (to be paid on site at the shop or online)
OPEN ALL YEAR LONG (except December 25th and January 1st )
♦ Limited number of places, reservation required online (+33 .0(4).76.05.90.34).
Last entry at 5:15 pm
Saturday and Sunday from 10.00 am to 6.30 pm
– From June 15th. to Septembre 15th, open everyday from 10.00 am to 6.30 pm (the site closes at 6.30pm)
– From March to June 15th and from September 15th to October 31st :
from 10.00 am to 12.30 am and from 2.00 pm to 6.30 pm
– From November to February :
from 10.00 am to 12.30 pm and from 2.00 pm to 6.00 pm
The classical tour in French is offered (free) for individuals
(for groups, please contact : email@example.com)
ACCESSIBILITY for people with reduced mobility :
– Accessible: reception, historical part on the first floor (elevator), tasting room, shop.
– Not accessible: the cellar
Dogs and cats are accepted if carried in a bag.
Guide dogs are accepted on the whole site.
Caves de la Chartreuse
10 Boulevard Edgar Kofler
04 76 05 81 77